1. BASIC CONCEPTS
Site Administration - LLC "LEAGUE"
User – an individual or legal entity who has posted their personal information via the feedback Form on the site for the subsequent purpose of transmitting data to the Site Administration.
feedback Form – a special form where the User places their personal information for the purpose of transmitting data to the Site Administration.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.9. The Site administration does not verify the accuracy of the information received (collected) about the User.
3. TERMS AND PURPOSES for COLLECTING and PROCESSING USERS ' PERSONAL DATA
3.1.Personal data of the User such as: first name, last name, patronymic, e-mail, phone, etc., are transmitted by the User to the Site Administration with the User's consent.
3.2. The transfer of personal data by the User to the Site Administration via the feedback Form means the User's consent to the transfer of their personal data.
3.3. The Site administration processes information about the User, including their personal data, such as: first name, last name, patronymic, e-mail, phone, skype, etc., as well as additional information about the User provided by them at their own request: organization, city, position, etc. in order to fulfill obligations to the Site User.
3.4. Personal data is processed on the basis of the following principles:
a) legality of the purposes and methods of personal data processing and integrity;
b) compliance of the purposes of personal data processing with the goals defined in advance and stated when collecting personal data;
C) compliance of the volume and nature of personal data processed with the methods of personal data processing and the purposes of personal data processing;
d) the inadmissibility of combining databases containing personal data created for incompatible purposes.
3.5. The Site administration processes the User's personal data with their consent in order to provide services/sell products offered on the Site.
4. STORAGE AND USE of PERSONAL DATA
5. TRANSFER of PERSONAL DATA
5.2. The User's personal data is provided at the request of state bodies and local self-government bodies in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
6. TERMS OF storage AND DESTRUCTION of PERSONAL DATA
6.1. The User's personal data is stored on the electronic media of the site indefinitely.
6.2. The User's personal data is destroyed at the user's request based on their request, or at the initiative of the site Administrator without explanation by deleting the information posted by the User by the Site Administration.
7. Rights and OBLIGATIONS of USERS< p>Users have the right to receive information from the Site Administration regarding the processing of their personal data based on a request.
8. MEASURES to PROTECT USER INFORMATION
the Site Administrator takes technical and organizational and legal measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions.
9. User REQUESTS
the Request sent by the User must contain the following information:
for an individual:
- the number of the main identity document of the User or their representative;
- information about the date of issue of the specified document and the issuing authority;
– date of registration via the feedback Form – - request text in free form;
- signature of the User or their representative.
for a legal entity:
- request in free form on letterhead;
- date of registration via the feedback Form;
– the request must be signed by an authorized person with attached documents confirming the person's authority.
9.3. The Site administration undertakes to review and send a response to the User's request within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request.
9.4. All correspondence received by the Administration from the User (requests in written/electronic form) refers to restricted access information and is not subject to disclosure without the user's written consent. Personal data and other information about The user who sent the request may not be used without the User's special consent except for responding to the subject of the request received or in cases expressly provided for by law.